Leading change from the inside out
The Purpose Journey is for those who wish to (re)connect with their purpose, values and their sources of inspiration. In times of rapid transformation it is more crucial than ever to develop and nurture inner clarity. To be capable as leaders and changemakers to create environments of trust, to be able to navigate uncertainty and build resilience in ourselves and others. The Journey empowers us to develop the inner capacities we need to co-create change as the next generation of authentic leaders and innovators. It is a special 6 week version of our personal & leadership development program focusing on purpose.
About the journey
The Purpose Journey is a 6 week online program with small groups of up to 12 journey participants, facilitated by our Journey Guides.
It brings together cutting edge frameworks & practice from systems thinking, Theory U, complexity science, character development, design thinking, storytelling, the Teal movement, collective leadership & more.
Through our workshops and reflection sessions we create supportive group environments where we provide interactive, reflective & experiential learning that goes beyond a typical online course. We focus on providing practical tools & methods which you can apply into your life and projects, to support you on your way along and with your purpose.
Over the 6 weeks, you will need to invest at least 3-4 hours a week into your Journey. This includes:
- Weekly online sessions. These are in a 2 hour workshop format, with a focus on group reflection & experiences, facilitated by the Journey Guides. The sessions take place on Zoom.
- Additional time for peer mentoring sessions, journalling & other individual exercises as part of your Journey Workbook.
Where does the journey lead?
The Purpose Journey aims to empower authentic leaders who:
- have high levels of awareness of themselves & how they relate to and impact others and their environments
- have inner clarity about their personal values and integrity
- have the ability to develop and build habits and environments that support themselves and others
- are resilient and able to take action in uncertain or challenging situations
- are willing to look inside and create change from the inside out
Our Journey Guides
Are you ready to begin your journey?
We currently do not have dates set for an upcoming Journey, yet we would love you to register your interest so we can match the Journey to suit your needs.
The Journey will take place if a minimum number of 8 participants is met.