A 6 week deep dive into your purpose, values & sources of inspiration, for anyone seeking inner clarity & (re)orientation in their life & work.
What do I really care about and what truly lights me up? What do I want to bring into the world? What are my next steps? And what supports me to take them?
These days, more and more of us are asking ourselves these kind of questions. The more choices we have for what to do with our lives, the harder it can be to orient ourselves, and the more important it is to give ourselves time to explore these questions. Connecting to our purpose can be a powerful source of inspiration, courage, trust and energy, and can help us navigate decisions, challenges and uncertainty. Not only does this support you in your daily life and the choices you make, but it also creates the foundation for you to bring your unique potential and gifts to the world. As Howard Thurman put it, ‘don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.’
For us, this is not only life-changing stuff, but world changing too.
Join us on a Journey to explore these questions and more.
Whether you are in a transition phase in your life at the moment or simply wanting to get more in touch with your purpose, we invite you to embark on a Journey of reflection, insight and inspiration.
The Journey Path
The Journey is limited for a group of up to 12 participants. Over 6 weeks we meet once a week for a 2 hour online workshop with the group, which takes place via Zoom. Our Journey Guides facilitate the workshops with a focus on experiential learning, reflection and it is highly interactive. This is definitely not your typical online course!
Between the workshops there are weekly peer-mentoring sessions with a buddy, as well as individual exercises and journaling, diving deeper into the weekly themes & guiding your Journey towards inner clarity and purpose.
The Journey towards discovering your purpose is highly personal, yet there is a huge power in exploring this together in a small group where we can support and learn from one another. The Journey guides are there to hold the process, yet much of the magic happens in the exchange in the group and the buddy sessions.
Over the 6 weeks, you will need to invest at least 3-4 hours a week into your Journey. This includes:
- Weekly online sessions. These are in a 2 hour workshop format, with a focus on group reflection & experiences, facilitated by the Journey Guides. The sessions take place on Zoom.
- Additional time for peer mentoring sessions, journalling & other individual exercises as part of your Journey Workbook.
Where does the journey lead?
The Purpose Journey guides and supports people towards:
- Awareness of their sources of inspiration and personal purpose
- Inner clarity about personal values and integrity
- High level of awareness of self and others
- Ability and courage to face and make decisions
- Tools and practices to build and practice resilience
- Developing trust and clarity for their next steps and direction
- Ability to use purpose, values and integrity as a guide to navigate uncertainty, decisions and challenges
Our Journey Guides
Are you ready to begin your journey?
The next Purpose Journey will start in the week of the 24th June 2019.
The weekly sessions will take place online via Zoom so you can join from anywhere in the world (day and time to be determined based on participant’s availability).
If you want to join but these dates don’t suit you, please contact us to register your interest in upcoming Journeys.